GIRLS' NBC Lacrosse Camp
July 15-18, 2019
The first ever overnight girls' lacrosse camp in Eastern Washington at Whitworth University! Click the link above for all the details.
BOYS AND GIRLS CAMPS:
Treasure State Lacrosse Camp
June 17-19th (Click on link above)
2019 EWU Lacrosse Fanatix Camp – July 31 - Aug 2
*This is a camp that some SYL players have done in the past and is highly recommended! Also, if we get 15 SYL players signed up, 10% comes back to SYL. Please consider signing up!*
You can expect the kids to improve their lacrosse skills by mastering the fundamentals and learning advanced skills and strategies from our staff. We also and ensure the kids have a fun camp with all the extra activities, camp food, and beautiful EWU facilities. We started providing our lacrosse camps EWU in 2014 and look forward to another great camp!
- Location is Easter Washington University, Cheney, WA.
- Camp is 3 days and 2 nights for 5th – 8th graders
- Day-camp format is available for 3rd & 4th graders
- Double occupancy dorm rooms with dedicated chaperons
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner included – always great food provided by EWU
- Highly experienced and professional Coaching Staff that are US Lacrosse Coaching Certified with background checks
- Extra fun included; climbing wall, ice skating rink, swimming pool w/ diving boards and water basketball
- Camp lacrosse store provided at the dorms for munchies, lacrosse gear, and to hanging out
- Always the best camp awards and lots of excellent prizes offered
- Price: $445, Goalies $345, Day Campers $295
- Registration is OPEN. Link - https://www.totalsportsweb.com/ewu-warrior-lacrosse-camp
Rising Stars Lacrosse Camp
July 16-18th (Click Link above)
Rising Stars is putting on a lacrosse camp with Attackman- Dylan Maltz, Defender- Callum Robinson, Midfielder- Thatcher Clark and Goalie- Will Urban. Each one of these PLL or very successful NCAA (Goalie of the Year, Defender of the Year, NCAA Division I champion & DI, DII &DIII All-Americans) players will be the individual position coach for student athletes.
This is going to happen for 3 days on July 16th, 17th & 18th. The mornings are for youth and the afternoon is for kids in highschool.
The goal is to bring the highest level of instruction directly from top players, who grew up in developing youth and high school lacrosse programs. The players listed are selected not because they are great players, but because they are great at teaching kids. They know how to teach & develop kids on every level.
Hope to see all the SYL players there!